Sunday, May 31, 2009

I love St. Simons!




Mom and I got to St. Simons last night. Dad and Camilla are coming tomorrow. Katie, Art, EK, and Harper are just down the beach from us. We had a great day today. Mom and I woke up, had coffee and breakfast, and just sat on the porch for a while. Katie, Art, EK, and H came over and we swam in the pool for a bit with EK the swimmer! Then we went down to be beach to look for seashells, pick up some sticks, look for crabs, run around, get sandy, and much more! We had a great time down at the beach. Mom and I walked down to the King&Prince and then back to our house. Now we are just relaxing before going around town for a little bit. We love to chill and to ride around. Mom and I are having great fun! We are having pizza at the house with Katie, Art and crew tonight. 

This is just a fun picture of Emma Kate the other day!

I have many more updates to share. The Toney-Pierce wedding is at the top of my list! They are married!

I am off to run around town with Mom for a while!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad for the udpate. i didn't know y'all were with them at the beach. how fun! katie is keeping me posted on your wedding stuff. everything you've picked sounds awesome! we absolutely loved our photographers (ptproofs.com) - if you need another option. be sure to make katie/art go on a DATE or walk on the beach and dinner while you all watch those precious girls.

Douglasfam said...

need a new post here bride!