Today, Payton Mann Haisten graduates from Prattville High School! Payt, we are all so proud of you and love you so much. Enjoy this precious time in your life because is sure flies by! BJ and I are both so upset that we cannot be there today. I hope we can make it up to you soon! In the mean time, just remember that you are loved. I cannot wait to be your sister! WAR EAGLE!
Right now I am sitting in my kitchen at home eating Frosted Mini Wheats, drinking coffee, and blogging. That is a pretty good morning, huh? I will hopefully talk to BJ for a moment before he goes to bed in Shanghai. They are exactly 12 hours ahead, and so far, the time change has worked out great! It is oddly comforting to know that while I am awake, he is asleep. I do not worry about what he is doing or if everything is safe. I just know he is sound asleep! Then, when I am asleep, he is running around China having a fabulous time! He is really really enjoying it and keeps telling me how much he loves traveling. Hopefully we will get to travel a lot together throughout our lives. What an exciting thought!
Mom and I have been doing all kinds of wedding stuff over the past two weeks. Katie and Camilla have been such a great help. I do not know what I would do without these people. Dad has been so sweet and supportive. We love you, Dad!
So far we have a Church, reception spot, band, DRESS, bridesmaid dresses, etc... And the florist and photographer will be nailed down soon! I think I am forgetting some stuff. Anyway, the hardest thing is going to be getting everyone's addresses. The addresses for people my age are going to be hard because most of them have no idea where the will be living in the fall! Oh well- if this is the worst thing, then we are doing good! Thank you Mom for being our team captain! I love you and am soooo thankful for you.
Today we are just hanging around the house, cleaning up, still unpacking, and probably going to see Grandmama. Mom is out running errands with Emma Kate right now. If yall do not already, you must follow my older sister's blog about she and her precious little family - http://www.thedouglasfam.blogspot.com
Lauren Hayes spent the night last night after getting in from DC, and Lauren Widman is coming in town this evening! Widman and I are going to drive together to Elizabeth's wedding in Huntsville! We could not be more excited!!! Another blog to begin following- http://www.elizabeth-pierce.blogspot.com Elizabeth is a pro blogger and is so much fun. She is marrying Caleb tomorrow!!
That is all for now. I am sorry that it took so long to update! Sometimes I just have to wait for some inspiration. Happy Friday everyone!



1 comment:
Hi Em! things are coming along! Hope Hunts was fun! MVille is AWESOME!!! As always!!!
Post a Comment