
Here are Katie and Art on May 1, 2004!
My wonderful sister Katie married her Prince Charming 5 years ago today! Art came into our lives when I was about 14, and has made a great impact on me. I love him like I have always known him. Katie and Art have been such a beautiful example to everyone. We love yall so much and are so thankful for you. Thank you for sharing your sweet babies with us and being so much fun. I cannot wait to be home and get to play with yall all the time! Lots of Willy's, Fellini's, and Taqueria to come! And lots of fun wedding stuff! Now that Katie and Art's wedding was five years ago, we figured it was time for another one :) I have the best family ever!
Below: Katie and Art with Emma Kate and Harper five years later!



No comments:
Post a Comment