Graduation was bittersweet. The actual ceremony was actually lots of fun. I sat amongst many good friends. I was in between Lauren W and Caroline. Kathryn Lee, Elizabeth T, Sara Beth, and Mel Jo were all on my row or right in front of me. It was really special. Bo Jackson did the commencement speech. Emma Kate and Harper attended graduation and were very well behaved from what I hear! We went to Momma G's afterwards and enjoy a sandwich and some nachos.
I cannot believed college ended. It just ended. Abruptly. Over. That's it. It is done. Finished.
Wow.
Where did it go? What happened in those four years?
My four years of Auburn were filled with friends, family, and love. It was perfect. I went to Auburn with best friends, met many more best friends, and I even get to marry an Auburn Man! Whoa!
Although I may have spent to many hours worrying about nothing, and could have studied a little harder, I would call my time at Auburn a success. The Lord was with me through those years and even when I was not seeking Him, He was seeking me. Thank you, Jesus! He has been very faithful. My time at Auburn was such a gift and will continue to bless me. I will take my friends with me forever, and obviously my husband too!
Thank you to everyone who made my college experience what it was!
And thank you DAD for providing for me and letting me go to Auburn.
I will add some pictures soon! They are having trouble uploading.



No comments:
Post a Comment