I have started work at the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society and I am learning a lot! I am a Campaign Assistant for Light the Night. Light the Night is a walk that we do in 5 cities across Georgia to raise money to fight blood cancers. It is a really special event and does so much good! I am blessed to be a part of something like this. Come join us on October 10th at the walk in Atlanta! Check it out here!
I have some more updates coming soon! And I still need to post pictures from Elizabeth's wedding, but I have been having some major technical difficulties uploading them! I have no idea why. I need my technician BJ back here!
I hope everyone is having a good night. I will be back in blog world soon!
War Eagle...2.5 months until Auburn football!



1 comment:
Hey sweet Emily! i was just on Jordan's blog and saw this link to yours. Not sure what BJ is doing on China or if you are even able to tell but I hope I get to see you guys come football season. Anytime you want to come by our tent at the Sigma Nu house would be so much fun. Maybe we can plan a WEGP reunion for one game!!! I would LOVE it.
Leigh Huff
Post a Comment