Ok so evidently I am not as good of a blogger as I once thought I could be. I promise to get better. I have so many updates it is not even funny.
Here is a list of some things:
BJ is safely back from China!
He got a couple job offers and accepted one in Montgomery!!!!
Thus, we will be living to Montgomery when we get married and are very excited.
We have begun the search for apartments/lofts.
My job is going well. Getting busy. www.lightthenight.org/ga
Wedding plans are coming along! Mom is still my hero and we might have had to elope without her help.
We went to Mary Lindsey and Chris' wedding this weekend and it was beautiful. Aliceville was awesome. We love the Newlins! follow them at http://www.newlynewlin.blogspot.com/
We are going to Callie and David's wedding this weekend and could not be happier for these two! They are wonderful and were made for each other. Praise God for His goodness!
LeLe and Scott are getting married in Montgomery on August 1st. God has blessed me so much with these two. LeLe is one of my closest friends and it has been a pleasure to see she and Scott grow. God will be greatly glorified on August 1st!!
Those are some updates for now. I will do a "real" blog soon. I love you all!
War Eagle.
Free Reading Heaven Study Guide ManyBooks PDF
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment