Thursday, July 23, 2009

May, June, July...Now almost August?

It has been a whirlwind of fun since BJ got back from China! It seems like he has been back for a while but has still flown by so quickly. We have been blessed to attend some God-honoring weddings. We love seeing our friends get married. And we of course love seeing everyone! 

So...what is the latest?

BJ is in Auburn finishing up one class. He will graduate August 10th! and GUESS WHAT? That thesis he spent all Spring AND Summer working on...ya know that one?...Well, he got an A! He worked so hard all Spring, and then finished it up with lots of hard work in China. He had the craziest spring semester imaginable and still managed to pull this whole thesis thing off beautifully. I am very proud of him! 

He will start work with The Clement Group in Montgomery towards the end of August. The Lord has been so faithful to us. We are so excited that BJ has such a good job, and we are so happy to live in Montgomery. We are particularly happy that it is so close to our favorite place one earth...AUBURN. We are getting married in 4 months from yesterday. Or as we like to say...17 Saturdays. We will soon be down to 16 Saturdays! 

This weekend I am going to celebrate one of my great friends singleness. We are going to Lake Martin for LeLe's bachelorette. I am so excited. LeLe and I met at JH Ranch before our senior year in high school, then worked there together the summer before we came to Auburn, THEN lived on the same hall our Freshman year, THEEENNNN both pledged Chi O! She is a beautiful and amazing friend, for whom I am very thankful! She and Scott are getting married next weekend in Montgomery. Best wishes and lots of love to the almost Frasers!

Mom and Camilla just got back from a fun trip to Massachusetts. The went to see Liz's play! They also got to run around, see the sights, and even buy the Mother of the Bride dress!! Woohoo! Way to go Mom and Milla! Mom looks stunning in it. Everyone get ready!

I hope to update again soon with some recent pictures! I have not been good about taking pictures lately, but I will hopefully improve!

No comments: