It is official. Scott and LeLe are married. They are one and will be together forever. Their ceremony was gloriously worshipful and had me very emotional. LeLe and Scott are great friends of ours, and BJ and I appreciate them so much. They shed the light of Jesus on every single person that laid eyes on them all weekend. LeLe was so calm and sweet all weekend. She made everyone feel special and important. What an amazing quality...especially since SHE was the BRIDE!
Please Check out this bride:
This weekend I am going to Auburn for a big yard sale we are having at BJ's with a bunch of our friends. Thats right....yard sale! If you know BJ at ALL, you knew he loves yard sales. A bunch of us have some extra junk (good junk) from college, so we are going to try to get a few bucks for it! Come by 220 E. Samford this Saturday to peruse our treasures.
Camilla went back to Auburn yesterday. It was sad for me, but I am glad she gets to be there. Auburn is such a great place. She is living on the new Chi O hall in the Village dorms. They love it but have had some interesting issues because they are in the handicap-friendly one. Oh well! They are making the best of it! I am excited to see Milla this weekend and see their dorm! Rush is this week!
I would also like to ask you all to pray for my sweet Grandmother. My Dad's Mom, Dot Deeter, had a massive stroke on Saturday. It was very scary and the Doctor initially told us to be prepared for her not to make it through the week. Her new Doctor, Dr. Stewart has been much more optomistic, and Grandmama has actually been doing OK. She did well on her swallowing test yesterday. She still has a feeding tube in her nose, but should have it out soon. She is leaving the hospital tomorrow and going to the rehab facility at Delmar Gardens. She used to live in independent living there, but will now be in the other wing. We have hopes that she will possibly relearn to talk and gain use of her left side. She has been so strong and we could not be more proud of her. Grandmama has actually been able to write some and tell us things. She wrote the first 10 books of the Bible down in order the other night. Last night she wrote, "Do you think I could have some coffee?" Does that not just tug your heart so hard? She is a sweet lady and has walked with God for many years. She also loves coffee and that is usually the only liquid she drinks. She also wrote this to me last night, "Can you say the books of the Bible?" So I started saying them and she wrote them down. Please be praying for her as she begins this journey. Also pray for my Dad, who is the leader of this whole deal. He has handled it beautifully so far and we know he will continue to do so. Thank you, Jesus, for this great family!
On a different note, BJ is graduating from Auburn this coming Monday! I am so proud of him and could go on and on about his accomplishments. I could also go through the whole deal about how much Auburn means to us, but I will spare yall for now :) Basically, lets just say that God is so faithful and so good. Emily, Jordan, Ansley, Elizabeth, Harrison, Lauren, and more are graduating Monday too! Way to go guys! Have fun with it. War Eagle.
Love you all. I hope I am getting better at blogging. I am trying!



No comments:
Post a Comment