Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Livin' Life and Lovin' It

A whole lot has happened since my last blog! Here is a list of a few things:

-BJ graduated and started his job at The Clement Group!
-We had a successful yard sale with a bunch of friends in Auburn.
-Camilla moved back to Auburn. Go Chi O!
-Payton started his Freshman year at Auburn. Waaarrrr Eagle!
-Dad and Nathan are officiating high school, JV, and middle school football games! Priceless.
-We had a fabulous engagement party hosted by wonderful friends.
-We took engagement pictures. Very fun!
-Katie turned 30 and did a TRIATHLON!
-Emma Kate turned 3! And had a super fun PURPLE PARTY (her favorite color)!
-I had my first shower! It was a recipe shower hosted by some amazing women.
-Andddd we found a great apartment! Old Cloverdale here we come!


Here are some pictures that capture some recent events:


















I have some more pictures where these came from! It takes my silly computer forever to upload these!

OH- If you would like to see our engagement pictures- CLICK HERE!

Work has been challenging lastely but I feel blessed to be getting this experience. Most days I wish I could just hang around with Mom, Katie, Emma Kate, Harper, and my best buds that are here in Atlanta. This is such precious time.

We are so blessed that I do not even know where to start.

All I know is that I have been saved by the Grace of God, I have been given an upstanding and amazing man to become my Husband, I have a fabulous,fun, and precious family, and my friends are top notch and amazing!!!

That is all I know.

The rest is a bunch of junk!

2 comments:

Mary Lindsey said...

Emily, I just looked at your engagement pictures and they are incredible! Yall look so happy! Hope to see you guys soon in Auburn!

Douglasfam said...

It is just a bunch of junk, but sometimes its important junk!!! You know at a young age whats really important Em!!! That is HUGE!
I LOVE YOU!