Thank you to everyone who has blessed me so much recently.
Thank you to Em, J, and Ans for helping Mom and I stuff invitations for so long last night. I will never forget that. I am so blessed with such precious friends.
Thank you MOM for being the team captain, and the one who has kept this boat afloat! You are a treasure! Not just a fab wedding planner, but an amazing Mom and Friend!
Thank you Katie for showing me what it means to be a wife, a mother, a friend, a sister, a daughter, a driver, a diaper changer, a hair brusher, a COOK, an athlete, a crafter, and more. Your example is priceless.
Thank you Milla for being my buddy. You are my right hand woman. You are hilarious, creative, beautiful, and down right LEGIT. Mom, Dad, and I are not the same without you here.
Thank you Dad for being my protector for my whole life. You have shown me the sweetness in life and you always look on the bright side. Thank you for teaching me the importance of optimism and encouragement. You have provided for me for 22 years.
Thank you to Nathan for being my big brother. You are a handsome and respected man that I am so proud of. You sure are going to make someone extremely happy one day!
Thank you to Emma Kate and Harper (not that y'all can read yet, but that is beside the point:) ) for providing me with an endless supply of joy. I get emotional just thinking about y'all. You two have captured my heart. Praise Jesus for you!
Thank you to Artie for taking care of my sister for years. You have always gone above and beyond for all of us. I will always treasure those summers in the basement watching 24 and eating Felinnis. Camilla and I are so blessed to have gotten to know you at a young age, because you truly impacted us!
Thank you to all the Haistens. You have taken me in with arms wide open. From day one you took me in as part of the family and absolutely showered me with love. I am humbled by your tender hearts towards me and everything you have done for us.
Thank you to BJ. My future husband....my best friend. You bring loads and buckets of joy into my life. Thank you for loving me and for just being plain old fun! Thank you for finding us the perfect place to live, for caring about all the little details of our life, and for planning a date for us tomorrow night. You and I are a team, and I love it. Thank you for everything you have done for me in the past, the present and the future! Most importantly, thank you for pointing me to the Cross.



2 comments:
EM - this is so sweet! I love you! I am glad you think I'm so great! Hee hee! And hey - I thought I was your BFF? I guess with a fam like ours we can have lots! I love you and am super thankful for you (and BJ)!
need an update YO!!!
Post a Comment