Hey Folks!
I realize that I have been the most slack blogger ever. I really thought I would be better at this! I have HIGH hopes that as life settles down a little in the coming months, that I will be blogging much more :)
So, the wedding is in TWO weeks. 2! I cannot even believe it! I am so excited. BJ and I feel so blessed and cannot wait to be husband and wife. We have been overwhelmed with love and support from all of our family and friends. Thank you so much everyone!
The next two weeks will be great. Mom and I have a few things left to get accomplished, but are looking forward to some nice and calm time. Katie, Art, EK, and Harper were over tonight and Emma Kate "practiced" for the wedding. She was thrilled to put on her flower girl dress. She calls it her "bridesmaid dress." It is really sweet. We practiced walking down the "aisle" to Mommy. We have told her that Mommy, Aunt Milla, and my friends will walk down first, then she will go and walk to Mommy. We told her that when she walks down, everyone knows the bride is coming. She loves that only she and I get to wear white! We kept telling her how she did such a great job practicing the wedding and she said, "Auntie, can we have practiced the realll wedding?" She also said, "Is the wedding today?" She is so excited, so hopefully the excitement will carry over to November 21st! We will see! We are prepared for her to run, walk, cry, freak out, or not walk down the aisle at all. I just hope she enjoys it and knows we love her!
I went to Auburn this weekend with Mom. She had a Phi Mu reunion and it was also Chi O parent's weekend! I spent the night with Brittney on Friday and Saturday and we had so much fun just chatting and chilling. I got to spend lots of time with Camilla on Saturday and it was so great. We also went to Big Blue this morning for breakfast. I have the sweetest little sister. She makes me so proud and is such a good and fun friend. I have been blessed with an amazing family.
Here are a few pictures from the past month:
Look at my sweet friends and sisters dressed up in various forms of me throughout the years! It was so thoughtful and thought-out! (Camilla-top hat soccer, Katie-Psychedelic, Jamie-Auburn Fan, Claire-Patriot, Em-Whitefield Uniform, Ans-Wolfpack Cheerleader, Laura-My signature game day vest, LeLe-JH Ranch staff, Britt- High School Tennis Uniform!)
This is BJ and Mr. Jim moving our dining room table in our new apartment! More pictures of the apartment coming soon. Mr. Jim and Mrs. Barbara gave us this beautiful table that is about 100 years old!
West-Virginia game with Em and Jordan. Lots of rain but lots of fun.



1 comment:
You two are slacking on your blog. How will the rest of us keep up with you?
Post a Comment