Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Lake

In honor of the 4th of July coming up, I wanted to share some text messages to and from Camilla and me. We randomly began throwing out some key terms about the lake and it just kept rolling!! Here is what we got...

Watermelon, beer, flags, love, laughter, skirts, pizza, BBQ, sore muscles, people, sweat, June, coffee, pancakes, cake, brownies, fire works, boats, hot dogs, bikes, plaid, popsicles, mountains, bald eagle, burgers, auburn, orange, bikinis, one pieces, patagonia shorts, nike shorts, trees, wake, chacos, wayfarers, tank tops, louie's, horseshoes, lake dogs, cover-ups, sun tan lotion, sun burns, 111 steps, no cell phone service, citronella candles, wildlife, bears, DAD, kegs, parking the boat, wimbledon, Bibles, books, red wine, apple products, bud light lime, old magazines, cold showers, damp towels, splinters, big mable (RIP), world cup, reused towels, cheerwine, usual 20% discount, sandwiches, pickles, ping pong, chips and salsa, BB guns, jumping off the dock, fishing, snakes, noodles, red and white windmill, hiking, minihaha, crushes, showing off, button downs, loafers, 4 to a room, June in the bed, afternoon naps, blue moon, bowls of M&Ms, putting out the flags, half read books, Jesus Calling, mosquito bites, no A/C, lake baths...

You may notice some reoccurring themes. Can you tell we are excited??

WOOHOO for 4th of July at Lake Rabun!!!!!

Here are just a few Rabun classics...














1 comment:

Douglasfam said...

omg. ru! This is making my cry (bc its sweet and bc I WONT BE THERE and dont think I ever have actually)-(on the 4th)AND its making me laugh out loud - so loud I think I might wake my sleeping daughters which would be BAD bad!!!
For some reason the Jesus Calling got the biggest burst of laughter! Maybe one day (before you have chirens all your own) we can get a sitter and come drink red wine and fly on the next installment of big mable! I LOVE YOU!!!