


My sweet Daddio had a birthday on June 13th! BJ and I were so thrilled to get to go to Atlanta and see my parents that weekend. They had just gotten back from their big trip to Israel (which was amazing), and Dad's birthday was Sunday! It was so fun. We got there Friday night and just hung out. Saturday morning, Dad and BJ walked 9 holes of golf in the Atlanta summer heat, while Mom and I lounged around in our PJ's. Meanwhile, Katie and her fam were at the lake with their friends and Camilla was at Bonarro. Yeah, we have a pretty adventurous/rad family. Anyway, BJ and Dad came home, got cleaned up, and we all went to Scott's (fabulous antique market in Atlanta). Mrs. Barbara and Mr. Jim were coming to Scott's to look around at some things and get inspired for the house the are planning on building! Very exciting!
After Scott's, Mom and Dad took us to a fabulous restaurant called Miller Union. They had been there the night before with the Knights and loved it so much that they took us back! It was realllyyy good. I highly suggest it for all you Atlanta folks!
It was really fun to get to spend some quality time with Mom and Dad.
A little about my birthday boy Dad...He is kind, hard-working, gentle, loving, very generous, FUN, funny, goofy, COOL, and just awesome. I could never ever have asked for a more supporting and loving Dad. He and Mom have showered us with love from the day we were born. Dad has worked so hard to provide and is a fabulous leader for our family. He loves his wife, kids, AND grandkids! You should hear Harper say "papa, papa, papa!" She and Emma Kate just love him. We sure love him too!
To learn a little about how wonderful my Dad really is...check out Katie's blog HERE.
Happy late Birthday and Father's Day DAD! I LOVE YOU!
To learn a little about how wonderful my Dad really is...check out Katie's blog HERE.
Happy late Birthday and Father's Day DAD! I LOVE YOU!



No comments:
Post a Comment