Ok, I know I apologize on every post (as rare as they are) about my terrible blogging skills. The thing is, I really want to be a good blogger, and I LOVE reading other people's blogs. I think I have a hard time coming up with things to blog about that I think you all (all 4ish of you out there) would find interesting. SOOOO....if you have any suggestions, let me know :) I guess I will start blogging more about our day-to-day life. The fact of the matter is, BJ and I do not have very exciting lives. We are EXTREMELY blessed, but we do not have big news, we do not have big things going on, and we just live a very simple life. I am thankful for this simple life, though. Life has not been this simple since we were kids! Simplicity is a beautiful thing.
Our favorite thing that has happened lately is the union of these two:
Handley and Blake's wedding weekend was fabulous. There are really no words to describe it. We got to spend time with great friends and got to hang out with my family. We got to play with my favorite 2 nieces and it was just GOOD!
Their wedding was beautiful, Christ-centered, and so much fun! Handley was the most gorgeous bride and Blake is a lucky guy :) We think Blake is pretty cool too. Anyway, we are just thankful for the Underwoods and look forward to alllll of our many adventures together in the future!!!
Here are a few more pictures from the wedding weekend:



1 comment:
i'm kinda loving the fact that blake has on a nametag at his own rehearsal dinner! : )
Post a Comment