Thursday, April 23, 2009

Here We Are!

Well...Here we are. Emily and BJ. Our blog together. This is Emily right now. BJ is actually in an interview in Atlanta. Very exciting! He has another interview tomorrow in Montgomery. I am very proud of him! I cannot wait to see where the Lord takes us. It is so exciting that we are in this together, for better or for worse. I know we have not said those vows yet, but we will one day soon!
Today I am going to class at 9:30 with Milla! Then another class at 11. Then Milla and I will go to Morningside Assisted Living from 1 to 3. Thursdays are pretty packed, but they are always good. The sweet ladies at Morningside really have taught Camilla and I a lot. Milla has gotten to spend a lot more time with them than I have, but our powers combined could tell some pretty funny and sweet stories. Our favorite friends there are Mrs. Dorothy, Mildred, Lucille, Helen, and the one and only Nadine! There are many more great residents, but those are just a few favorites. 
I went home Monday afternoon and had a lot of fun with Mom at Bridals by Lori and dinner! I also had a great meeting Monday morning with the wonderful people at Ambassadors for Christ International/USA. I will probably be working for them about one day a week after I start my internship with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. The Lord really does mighty things, and has made my path straight with two great jobs! The internship is from June to November, then if BJ and I are in Atlanta in June, I will most likely go on full time with AFCI. 
Well...how am I doing with this blog thing? What else do I write about? Umm...
Feel free to give me some ideas! I am very excited about this. It is fun!

Over and Out,

Emily

3 comments:

MillaDeet said...

"With our powers combined.."
Sounds like captain planet.

Nadine came out in rollers on Tuesday and Mildred's daughter came. They are IDENTICAL.

Anyways, I love you so much and can't wait to stalk your blog! All my friends will too!

Douglasfam said...

LOVE IT! DUH! Emma Kate and Harper Warper say hello! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Another blog I will have to check often. I need play-by-plays with photos on all of this wedding stuff. I LOVED planning my wedding - can't wait to see all the great things you'll choose.