Saturday, April 25, 2009

Beautiful Day in Auburn!

Today is such a beautiful day in Auburn! It took a while to get warm this year, but I think we are now making up for lost time. It is in the mid-80s. Ok, enough from Emily the meteorologist. 
Yesterday was my last Friday of classes...ever. I guess grad school could happen some day, but for right now, school is almost done. This is my last full weekend here. Next weekend all of my friends and I are going to LeLe's house in Birmingham for a fun night. Then Saturday is Payton's graduation party in Prattville! 
Britt, Em, and I are sitting in the den enjoying our Saturday. We should probably get outside!
Hopefully BJ will be blogging soon. He is ridiculously busy but things should be settling down soon. He leaves for China May 14th!

1 comment:

Douglasfam said...

Art is also "calling" the weather as officially spring/summer. Its just being plain old warm! Yay! Ac is on at the douglas house. prepare for a terrific post tomorrow. PROMISE!
i love you