Saturday, April 2, 2011

alive and well

For those of you wondering if we are alive...we are. Very much so.
Our blog isn't the most alive thing ever, but oh well.
We love our blog readers (all 3 of you) and appreciate your love and patience :)

We have been doing all kinds of fun stuff.

To sum it up real quick, we have been going to weddings, traveling a little here and there, working on our house, working at work, learning to actually cook, enjoying friends, missing friends, enjoying family, missing family, missing auburn, enjoying montgomery, yard sale-ing (a spring time favorite in our house), playing with clark, working on getting a pupppyyy (not a german shorthaired pointer anymore...long story), and so much more!

My sweet friend Brittney is getting married June 11th in St. Augustin, FL!!! We are so excited for she and Bo. They are the best. It is going to be so much fun to see everyone. Even my family will be there!

We have been learning a lot. Processing a lot. We are trying to learn how to LEARN. Learn how to study the Word.

I am very blessed to have the husband that I do. He loves and cares for me in miraculous ways. Sometimes I am shocked at how rationally her can respond to me when I am ranting about something ridiculous.

My baby niece Harper turned two in February :) Emma Kate turns FIVE in August. Ah. She is also starting Kindergarten this year. Is this real life? I have a niece in Kindergarten? Seems like just yesterday we were all kids and sitting around the dinner table asking Dad to ask us Bible trivia questions.

A couple weeks ago I got to surprise Mom and Dad at Home and see these little boogers and their sweet Mom! A great time was had by all. We did make up, got nails done (EK's first time!), ate lunch, etc! It was soo fun.












Our friends Jack and Kate got married last weekend. It was beautiful and so much fun. The Lord was glorified and it was just so good. We are so blessed to have them as friends!





We spent the night in Auburn for Jack and Kate's wedding and also got to have lunch with Camilla, Paige, Evan and Eliz! We went to the new Moe's BBQ downtown and it was quite tasty. We got to see Leah too :) What a treat!

Do you like all these random updates??

I also got to travel to San Antonio with three of my best friends (Jamie, Brittney, and Emily!) a couple weekends ago. We got to see Claire and her husband Stephen, see their new cute house, meet their dog and cat, and attend her sister's wedding. It was so so much fun.

Here are a few pictures:






I will leave you with a few random life pictures. I love you all! Have a wondddderful weekend!


















One last thing...this should have been stated first! BJ's brother, Payton, was baptized at church last weekend. It was such a joyous day and we are so thankful for Payt and the way God uses him in so many lives.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whooohooo! I love the random updates EM! SO grateful to be able to keep up wit your life! loe you so much. and CANT wait to visit. Love the updates via pics at the end too!

Leah